×

House Plaque

Guests at Casa Schirolli are greeted at the entrance of 6 Via Corrado by an original piece of work by Aldo Andreanni sculpted from a single piece of terracotta tile. This 1947 sculpture, entitled “Oak branches and harp”, is a part of the Nuvolari Collection of Mantova. This plaque later inspired a terracotta piece by Andrea Jori, an artist from Mantova, as an effigy to Andreanni on the façade of the Casa Nuvolari. In the foyer one can find a collection of iconographic works about Casa Schirolli from 1911 to the present day.

د.إ0/night

Gallery